The VNOP board is looking for
1) local AIO representatives from all Dutch and Belgian universities that participate in the VNOP, for a period of two years. The position of representative means that you participate in the organization of AIO activities.
2) One of these local representatives will be selected as board member of the VNOP.
The board membership period is 2 years, starting during the 2016 VNOP Conference, until the 2018 VNOP Conference. It contains about 4 board meetings each year, responsibility for the AIO directed VNOP activities such as AIO meetings. In addition you are expected to represent the VNOP AIO’s, that is, to be proactive in gathering knowledge about the wishes and needs of these groups.
You can apply for the position of AIO representative if
– You are in the first or second year of your PhD studies
– You have an AIO position at one of the Dutch of Belgian universities that participate in the VNOP
– Your PhD project concerns a developmental psychology topic
– Your supervisor is a member of the VNOP
Being a university representative or member of the VNOP board offers you
– A great opportunity for connecting with all developmental psychology researchers in the Netherlands and Vlaanderen
– Getting experience with board membership
– The opportunity to co-organize PhD meetings and conferences
Necessary travelling costs will be paid for.
Please send your application with a motivation letter and a short CV to the VNOP board before the 1st of April: