Dear VNOP members,
The VNOP Lab Visit at Radboud University Nijmegen is scheduled on February 9th, 2015. The visit includes two interactive workshops on stress in infants and children, and longitudinal research. In both workshops, practical and ethical challenges will be discussed. Additionally, there will be several labdemo’s that allow you to admire and experience tasks that are used by our researchers. Below you can find an updated program.
Program VNOP Lab Visit
11:00 – 11:15: Welcome and introduction (including coffee/tea and cookies)
11:15 – 12:30: Interactive Workshop: Stress in Infants and Children (by Carolina de Weerth)
12:30 – 13:45: Lunch (provided)
13:45 – 15:15: Interactive Workshop: Longitudinal Studies (by Toon Cillessen)
15.15-15.30: Coffee/tea (and cookies) break
15.30-17.00: Lab Demo’s:
– Peer relations: Sociometric questionnaires, implicit measures, behavioral paradigms
– Temporal discounting tasks: Waiting vs. working & money vs. candy
– Simulator Infant: A behavioral paradigm to assess reactions to crying
– Stress tasks among 6 year olds
– Cognitive adaptation to harsh environments tasks
– Posters of current research projects
17:00 – 17:30 Lab Demo: “Games for health” + Drinks
Sign up now!
Registration is now closed. For VNOP-members this day is free of charge, non-members have to pay 25 euro to become a VNOP member for one year (staff members) or two years (PhD students). If you have any further questions, please contact Loes Pouwels (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We hope to see you all on February 9th, 2015!
On behalf of the organization,
Carolina de Weerth
Erik de Water
Loes Pouwels (email@example.com)